Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Espaņa - Primera Division

Go down 
+28
valdanito_10
viper
Jofo
hamidsinisa
phantomm1976
Henrik
Bridge-Bhoy
Giolazio
Sile
usampa
Pax
lazio365
Laziale``
Secret_Samadhi
Broencoceleste
Roman_Eagle
Taib
CaptainLazio
Cash
Masquerade
Trequartista
Caxi
Bobbi
Uragano
zrc
pazke
Amir
Belgio
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Belgio

Number of posts : 785
Country and city : Italia
Laziale since : 2000
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Espaņa - Primera Division Empty
PostSubject: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptySun May 25, 2008 2:23 am

The official topic dedicated to the Primera Division.
Back to top Go down
Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Amir

Number of posts : 595
Country and city : Kosovo
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:47 pm

What do you guys think of Guardiola`s appointment as Barca head coach. ??

I think it was a non-sense.
He is too young and inexperienced to deal with so many high profile players.
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Belgio

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:37 pm

Amir wrote:

Is that official?
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:37 pm

He knows 'the house' so he will have a lot of credit by management and fans.
Back to top Go down
Amir
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Amir

Number of posts : 595
Country and city : Kosovo
Laziale since : 1993

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:40 pm

Belgio wrote:
Amir wrote:

Is that official?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
zrc
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
zrc

Number of posts : 176
Country and city : Slovenia, Jesenice
Laziale since : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptyWed May 28, 2008 12:08 pm

I have same thoughts like pazke..Guardiola is Barca`s son, I think with a good attitude and lots of work of course he can do something. Barca bought Seydou Keita and young Pique, they suppose to be some kind of replacements for Zambrotta, Thuram,..Ronaldinho is going, Deco, Etoo,.. as they say, I dont know for sure.. tough task for Guardiola to find suitable replamecements for such stars.. Maybe Barca is trying to do something like Real..when Galactictos ended their period, Real brought last year, some new, fresh faces and they got lucky...
Back to top Go down
Uragano
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Uragano

Number of posts : 421
Country and city : US, Washington DC
Laziale since : 1985

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 7:23 pm

I hope this is true. I like Inzaghi and he gets *&^%$ on at Milan! If I'm Barca...I would happily sign the man. Let Super Pippo come in...in the 70th minute and steal some games that might be heading for a draw or loss! !

New Blaugrana boss Josep Guardiola has identified the signing of a new centre forward as one of his summer priorities, especially as it now seems that Samuel Eto’o will be leaving the club.

Guardiola is particularly looking for a penalty box hitman, a fox-in-the-box, and his first choice signing would be Juventus’ David Trezeguet.

However the Bianconeri are unwilling to let the Frenchman go cheaply, and so El Mundo Deportivo says that Guardiola has now turned his attentions to Inzaghi.

SuperPippo had a fine 2007/08 despite some injury problems , scoring 18 goals in just 28 games, 10 of these coming in his final seven Serie A matches of the campaign.

Inzaghi will turn 35 in a few months, however his sharpness in and around goal shows no sign of ceasing, and Guardiola believes that Barcelona lacked a cutting edge at times this past campaign.

Barca are also said to be looking at Inter Milan’s Julio Cruz, who will be made available by new coach Jose Mourinho
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:29 am

I think Inzaghi could indeed do a good job at the Nou Camp.... it would be nice to see him there. Cruz is an interesting proposition.... oh how I still hope Lotito signs him - I know it wont happen but I have always admired Julio and I think he could do well at Lazio.

Trezeguet would be great at Barca.... Berbatov was linked there aswell as has been Ibra, Drogba and several others.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 11:27 am

Me and some friends today at Uni were talking about the upcoming La Liga season Very Happy most of them are Barca supporters (a team which I have always liked and had a soft spot for remembering Stoichkov, Luis Enrique, Rivaldo, Kluivert, Overmars, De Boer brothers, etc.) and a few Madrid supporters aswell.

It seems as though Madrid have not signed anyone yet which is strange because they excessively bring in players which they don't really need, but nothing so far.
Perhaps they are waiting for the Ronaldo saga to resolve itself and whether he will join or not?? And have they let any players leave?? I haven't actually read much about their transfer activity.

Barcelona have spent quite a bit this transfer market and brought in quality players in Alves, Caceres, Keita and Hleb from what I can remember but offcourse have lost Ronaldinho to Milan and Deco to Chelsea unfortunately Crying or Very sad

Atletico have made some very good signings in Heitinga, Coupet and Ujfalovski and I hope they have a good run again this season and in the UCL would be nice too as they have always have a very talented squad but usually can't put it together as well as their potential suggests they can.

Villarreal will be an interesting team to see how they do this season with having directly qualified for the UCL.... I remember their amazing run to the semifinals 3 seasons ago where Riquelme missed that 90th minute penalty and they lost to Arsenal.... I was sad even though Arsenal also deserved to go through.

And how are Valencia rebuilding after last season? I believe Villa will stay on as they are a quality side and are dangerous - it was just an unlucky and bad season for them - like Lazio too tongue
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:16 pm

Valencia have said that they have to sell Villa and David Silva because they're in a poor financial state.

Barcelona will be interesting, they have overhauled their side, which is brave of Guardiola, but he obviously feels he needs to.

Villareal have a lovely team, but the CL could take a lot out of them.

Real have made no notable signings but they've brought a few guys back from loan deals, like Ruben De La Red, which gives them added depth.

Atletico look really strong, but they've always looked good on paper and underachieved.

Sevilla are good, but difficult to know if they can push on without Ramos.

It all makes for an interesting season and it's wide open in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:04 pm

Apparently David Silva of Valencia is close to a deal with Barcelona says goal.com - offcourse not sure how reliable that source is but makes for interesting conversation at least tongue that would be a very good buy for the Blaugrana and they are increasingly looking more interested at purchasing Dimitar Berbatov of Tottenham as other attempts at top class strikers have not been so successful. That would be brilliant to see Berba and Silva both at Barca! Hope both transfers go through!
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 6:52 pm

I really don't want Silva to leave Valencia, I'm afraid if he goes, so does their chance at any sort of contention, even just at the top 4 spots. Man did Koeman do a number on that team, that has to be one of the biggest managerial disasters in at least the last decade. And they haven't made any big signings this off-season either. I think there'd be hardly any room in Barca squad for him, what with Hleb, Iniesta & Messi.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 3:38 am

True Treq, it would be difficult to put him in the Barca lineup but he is a classy player and any coach will some way or another find room for him in their starting XI. Also I do not know what formation Guardiola will use this season and with Deco and Ronaldinho both departed perhaps more room will open up - although Yaya Toure and Keita are also important players in their squad who I assume Pep will use quite often.
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 9:12 am

i saw a friendly recently where barca played a sort of 4-4-2 with Alves, Marquez, Puyol, Abidal - Hleb, Xavi, Keita, Iniesta - Henry, Eto'o. Henry played very wide left, I'm guessing to get him in more 1 on 1 situations with defenders and just let Eto'o use his quickness & speed to break down the middle of the defense.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:49 pm

I imagine Pep will try to go 4-5-1, Xavi, Iniesta Hleb and Silva (if he signs) with Yaya Toure or Keita (back ups) and then Messi. One striker of Eto'o or Henry. They've still got a great side, but Real, for me, after bringing in VDV, they'll be tough to beat.
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:58 pm

I have to imagine Keita or Yaya will be starting, they need a strong holding presence in the midfield other than Xavi.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Masquerade

Number of posts : 101
Country and city : Spain, Coruna.
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:41 pm

ala madridddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope we rush barcelona again and again and again and again and again and again and again... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Belgio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Belgio

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:18 am

Masquerade wrote:
ala madridddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope we rush barcelona again and again and again and again and again and again and again... Very Happy

I hope so too ;-) Hala Madrid!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:03 am

And I hope not Very Happy sorry Federico and Pieter, but.... VAMOS BARCA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw I heard Valencia beat Madrid 3-2 at the Mestalla in the first leg of the Super Copa?
Treq is surely happy with the win.... as am I Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Masquerade

Number of posts : 101
Country and city : Spain, Coruna.
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:13 pm

jaja yeah we lost 3-2 but thats because i wasnt in spain! Very Happy we will take revenge in the bernabeu!! xDD
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:45 pm

La Liga also starts this coming weekend.... they always show the games here on ESPN in NZ so thats great for me and the other Kiwis here on the forum Very Happy looking forward to seeing a good Barca assault on the title!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 3:41 am

Espanyol - Valladolid 1 - 0
Valencia - Mallorca 3 - 0
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 4:13 pm

good start to the season for valencia, especially after madrid came back for that embarrassing super copa. silva and villa look to be in top form, and mata is really coming along nicely. looks like he could well be an important player for los che this term.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:54 am

The top 3 teams in Spain all won away this weekend....

Betis - Real Madrid 1 - 2
Sporting de Gijon - Villarreal 0 - 1
Espanyol - Barcelona 1 - 2

Vamos Barca!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 1:25 pm

The barca win was a gift by the ref...it was no penalty whatsoever...but I am happy as i had played Livebetting on Barce when they were down 1-0. I was lucky, but if I was an Espanyol supporter I would have freaked out after the poor ref decision...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division Empty

Back to top Go down

Espaņa - Primera Division
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FOOTBALL IN GENERAL :: The Mixed Zone-
Jump to: