Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Espaņa - Primera Division

Go down 
+28
valdanito_10
viper
Jofo
hamidsinisa
phantomm1976
Henrik
Bridge-Bhoy
Giolazio
Sile
usampa
Pax
lazio365
Laziale``
Secret_Samadhi
Broencoceleste
Roman_Eagle
Taib
CaptainLazio
Cash
Masquerade
Trequartista
Caxi
Bobbi
Uragano
zrc
pazke
Amir
Belgio
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 215
Country and city : Belgio, Anversa.
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:05 pm

pazke wrote:
phantomm1976 wrote:
what a great defense and great spirit of athletico bilbao(1-0 from begining and they defend the results)
... always liked that team... just the battling spirit and tradition of homegrown players make 'em special... Aupa Athletic ! cheers

Do they still only play with players from Basque Country?

Great team & supporters, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:03 am

Nickx13 wrote:
pazke wrote:
phantomm1976 wrote:
what a great defense and great spirit of athletico bilbao(1-0 from begining and they defend the results)
... always liked that team... just the battling spirit and tradition of homegrown players make 'em special... Aupa Athletic ! cheers

Do they still only play with players from Basque Country?

Great team & supporters, anyway.

Yep, they sure do. I have massive respect for that club and their football philosophy. Their supporters are terrific, and the San Mames stadium is always a very intimidating place to go and play in. Even just watching it on TV gives me goosebumps! They are only 1 of 3 clubs in Spain to have never been relegated from La Liga (the others being Barcelona and Real Madrid). An unbelievable achievement.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:04 am

athletico win against barca
what a great tactic they used,presing near the barca goal(to dont let them to create a action)expecialy in last 25 min when nobody expected,and after that all in defence.
they leave barca to use the wings(but not when messi had a ball)just like hiding do in CL,block the central defense zone with three or four players
simao and reyes was very good(and smart in the middle),aguero great in attack and forlan(he need just the half of space to punish
very good contra attacs of athletico
in spain starts to be very hot
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:49 pm

Real Madrid go top on goal difference after they came behind to beat Sevilla 3-2. Fantastic game. Looking at the scoreline you would think that it was an even game but far from it. Real Madrid were completely dominent. Can not belive how many chances went absolutely awry. Sevilla only had practically one chance in the game. Looks like the home match against Barcelona will be pivotal.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:26 pm

double het trick of argentinian players last night(messi and higuain)
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:15 am

again het trick of messi(he could score his pocer but he leave the penalty for ibra)
great game of messi
this was first time that i watch ellisue during all match,he s not bad(worth one milion for shure).better than mauri,del nero,kolarov(when he play like a middlefielder),firmani.i think that saragosa will keep him for that money
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:02 am

phantomm1976 wrote:
again het trick of messi(he could score his pocer but he leave the penalty for ibra)
great game of messi
this was first time that i watch ellisue during all match,he s not bad(worth one milion for shure).better than mauri,del nero,kolarov(when he play like a middlefielder),firmani.i think that saragosa will keep him for that money

is it just me or anyone could notice that Carrizo has taken part on Messi's brilliance??
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:27 am

oh sorry... i just noticed that the GK was roberto and not carrizo... anyone knows why carrizo's sitting on the bench on that game? losing competition with roberto or because of injured/card accumulation?
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
oh sorry... i just noticed that the GK was roberto and not carrizo... anyone knows why carrizo's sitting on the bench on that game? losing competition with roberto or because of injured/card accumulation?
I dont think Carrizo has been a starter for a while now...
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Henrik

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Cash wrote:
Broencoceleste wrote:
I dont think Carrizo has been a starter for a while now...

Yeah, from what I remember Carrizo had the same problem at Zaragoza as he had with us.
Back to top Go down
Miro
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Miro

Number of posts : 246
Country and city : Canada,Edmonton
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:52 am

Broencoceleste wrote:
He has been one of the worst goalkeepers in La Liga.Blunder after blunder...just awful.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:20 am

but ellisue wasmt so bad,i dont know do you share the opinion with me?
carrizo,what a shame for argentian footbal Idea
Back to top Go down
Miro
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Miro

Number of posts : 246
Country and city : Canada,Edmonton

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:46 pm

phantomm1976 wrote:
but ellisue wasmt so bad,i dont know do you share the opinion with me?
carrizo,what a shame for argentian footbal Idea

Eliseu has been very impressive.One of their best players IMO.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:05 pm

Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 Real+Madrid+VS+Barcelona+Clasico
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:23 pm

the right part of the pic will not be playing tonight :) VAMOS BARCAAAA! :)
Back to top Go down
Done
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Done

Number of posts : 223
Country and city : Macedonia, Skopje
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Jofo wrote:
Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 Real+Madrid+VS+Barcelona+Clasico

Hope to see Real melting Barcelona tonight. Its not about cheering for Real, its more like hating Barca... Sure there is little part in this becouse the fact that Real and Lazio are friendly related clubs.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:22 am

YEAAAAAAH BARCAAAAAA :) completely destroyed Real :) man am I happy :) Real played like a segunda team with hard tackles and cheapshots. Casillas saved them from compete humiliation
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:33 am

Cristiano Ronaldo is clown, gay, moron, egocentric idiot santa
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:36 am

realy strange tactic of guardiola,he shows that except playing good footbal he knows to play for points.
xavi-the smartest player in the world for the moment,this is playmaker(not ledesma or baronio Wink )
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:40 am

VAMOS BARCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic performance all round. Valdes made some good saves. Puyol and Pique were destructive as always. Xavi didn't start well but turned it around completely with 2 great assists and some brilliant passes which should have been put away. Messi showed why he is currently the world's best. Pedro has developed so much over the last few months and coolly took his goal.

Guardiola's lineup was an interesting one. More conservative - but it won them the game, and good shuffling at the beginning of the 2nd half. It was clear Pedro needed to shift to the left and what a decision it proved to be. Great to see Milito put in a very solid performance as well after several months out. Maxwell, Dani Alves, Keita and Busquets were solid and did what they had to. Nice seeing Iniesta getting back to match fitness and given game time.

Madrid were frustrated and apart from a few failed counter attacks, they did not really threaten. Van der Vaart should have done better when one-on-one with Valdes though. Even their dirty tackles and fouling couldn't hinder Barcelona's game. The referee should have booked much earlier, and eventually sent off Sergio 'donkey faced' Ramos - but not surprising he didn't (cough cough). That prick was ruthless all night long, and was complaining like a whore. Nice seeing him get nutmegged though, and by my favourite player in the world as well - Captain Carles!

Unless you're a Madrid fan and hate Barcelona you would have found it simply beautiful to watch!

Personally I have always loved Barcelona since I was around 9, so I thoroughly enjoyed it! Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 2483
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:11 am

until we get back back in CL barca is the law of footbal.
is good for them that balla isnt in spain becouse they will be suffered against his team(they will score around 70 min but until than they will be suffered bounce )

fuck the money,they are academy(footbal need this)
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:02 am

Guardiola rocks as a coach. Simply brilliant to put Puyol and Alves on the right. I couldn't see ronaldno except for some counters. But what I loved from barca's gameplay - when they are under pressure they are not panicking and kicking the ball just to clear it - it's passes and passes and passes and make real chase. beautiful !!!!!! barca's midline is the best in the world. except we have baronio! :)
Back to top Go down
Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 215
Country and city : Belgio, Anversa.
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Brilliant? Sorry, mate, I think you saw another game. It was ridiculous to put Puyol on the right back & Alves on the right wing. They did it far from good, that's why Guardiola changed positions during half time.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Masquerade

Number of posts : 101
Country and city : Spain, Coruna.
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:18 pm

as a fan of real madrid i have to say that la liga is decided. barcelona didnt play well yerterday, but they win. we are only praying cristiano ronaldo make some miracle with the ball, and he cant play alone. pellegrini doesnt know how to read a match, and we play all in the middle. I hope that mourinho comes to madrid, cause we need to keep a style, mourinho style isnt beautilfull, but is effective. We can play at counters with ronaldo and fast player like higuain and another winger for the next year. we need a phylosophy for playing, cause now real madrid doesnt have nothing, its ronaldo and 10 more.

pd: a long time as passed since i post here, is grat to see that laziofever is still alive!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Nickx13 wrote:
Brilliant? Sorry, mate, I think you saw another game. It was ridiculous to put Puyol on the right back & Alves on the right wing. They did it far from good, that's why Guardiola changed positions during half time.

did you see ronaldo anywhere? yes he made a couple of runs down but nothing. Puyol got on the left cause of the subs Guardiola made and not becaouse puyol didn't play well on the right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Espaņa - Primera Division
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next