Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Espaņa - Primera Division

Go down 
+28
valdanito_10
viper
Jofo
hamidsinisa
phantomm1976
Henrik
Bridge-Bhoy
Giolazio
Sile
usampa
Pax
lazio365
Laziale``
Secret_Samadhi
Broencoceleste
Roman_Eagle
Taib
CaptainLazio
Cash
Masquerade
Trequartista
Caxi
Bobbi
Uragano
zrc
pazke
Amir
Belgio
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 215
Country and city : Belgio, Anversa.
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Guardiola didn't make any subs during half time. His first sub was around the 65', Iniesta for Maxwell, that has nothing to do with Puyol & Alves, I think. No offence, just my two cents. It was clear that Barcelona couldn't come in their normal game-play, also because of the high pressing from Real, that's why he changed positions. He also said that in the interviews after the match, so.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:41 pm

when iniesta came for maxwell puyol switched to the left, right?
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:36 am

At half time Guardiola switched the players around - but no subs were made. Puyol went to LB, Maxwell pushed up to LM, Pedro to the right, and Dani Alves went back to his best position at RB. Later on he took off Maxwell for Iniesta, followed by Marquez coming on for Milito later on. It's not too difficult to understand guys. tongue

As for Madrid - they were predictable, but played well. A lot of hard shots from far away was the only real threat they posed to Valdes' goal - apart from Van der Vaart's one-on-one which he really should have done better with. With that style though its unlikely they would have beaten Barcelona and it was proved. Their only real attacking threat was Ronaldo and he didn't have the best of games. Higuain was the worst player on the pitch. I like him but he did nothing. Marcelo did well I thought. Casillas made 2 great saves on Messi to save them from conceding more. I was a bit surprised to see that Lassana Diarra didn't start.

I assume Pellegrini will be sacked in a few weeks time which is a shame IMO although since I like the guy and cannot stand Madrid, I would be happy to see him leave. He's a good coach and given time I think he can win trophies with Madrid (albeit not in the same fashion as Barcelona at least for the moment) - but its unlikely Perez will give him that luxury. Mourinho is surely high on their list right now although personally I would love to see Jose coaching Liverpool next season. Other than Mourinho I don't know who else they could get. Capello after the WC perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:44 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
when iniesta came for maxwell puyol switched to the left, right?

No, mate, they switched during half time. The substitions were done later in second half. Guardiola could see that his "experiment" didn't work very well. Puyol couldn't find his way at the right side at all.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:01 am

I think Bobbi has it the way it was. I admit I;m wrong but unlike you I watched the game not the subs :P cheers :)
Back to top Go down
Masquerade
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
Masquerade

Number of posts : 101
Country and city : Spain, Coruna.
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:51 am

i hope mourinho come to madrid, madrid players feel well playing at counters, it was from the days of fabio capello. But the people want a barcelona playing, but no one can play like barcelona. We need really nedd to sell some useless players (drenthe affraid , gago, raul, guti...) and we need a left defender with urgence, arbeloa cant play there he is a right defender, he plays well against osasuna, mallora, getafe and that stuff, but in important matches of this year (barcelona 2 games, lyon...) he really sucked. We need a player in the middle too, who create chances and make some good pass and make the team move. and finally we need a winger, we cant play all in the middle is just impossible to break a defense without wingers. I like pellegrini but real madrid is just too big for him, we need a contrasted coach who knows how and when attack or defend, we nned a winner coach and with experience in champions league, and a coach that read the matches and know when do the right subs. i think mourinho is perfect for real madrid, but im affraid because he needs freedom to control the team, and with perez he will not get much of that.
Back to top Go down
Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
I think Bobbi has it the way it was. I admit I;m wrong but unlike you I watched the game not the subs :P cheers :)

Haha, the game wasn't very well at all, so I hád to watch something.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Players striking the coming weekend in Spain...so no la liga...
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:03 pm

Cash wrote:

wtf? why ?
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Cash wrote:

wtf? why ?

Top four league players are to strike over unpaid and lately-paid wages...

Lots of sources out there, this is the shortest I believe..

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=ap-spanishleague-strike
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:47 am

barca is near to win again la liga,but tonight they suffer a lot in the last 30 min of the game.
after the 0-3 for two or three min sevila score twise and it was very hard them.
sometimes realy cant understand guardiola
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Masquerade wrote:
i hope mourinho come to madrid, madrid players feel well playing at counters, it was from the days of fabio capello. But the people want a barcelona playing, but no one can play like barcelona. We need really nedd to sell some useless players (drenthe affraid , gago, raul, guti...) and we need a left defender with urgence, arbeloa cant play there he is a right defender, he plays well against osasuna, mallora, getafe and that stuff, but in important matches of this year (barcelona 2 games, lyon...) he really sucked. We need a player in the middle too, who create chances and make some good pass and make the team move. and finally we need a winger, we cant play all in the middle is just impossible to break a defense without wingers. I like pellegrini but real madrid is just too big for him, we need a contrasted coach who knows how and when attack or defend, we nned a winner coach and with experience in champions league, and a coach that read the matches and know when do the right subs. i think mourinho is perfect for real madrid, but im affraid because he needs freedom to control the team, and with perez he will not get much of that.

Guti will be gone. Raul will be bench player next season. Gago should be gone. Drenthe should go as well as Mahamadou Diarra.

I agree with you. Our weakest spot postion is left back. We have no leftbacks in the squad. Marcelo is not a leftback and Arbeloa is a fill-in. We need also a left winger. Di Maria or Ribery would be ideal candidates for that side. Kaka has not done so well this season and neither Benzema. We should give them a chance next season because the first season is the hardest. Ronaldo has been fantastic. 26 goals from 27 starts and substitute appearence. He should do even better next season.

Pellegrini has done well against the smaller teams but his record in the big matches is poor. We never won a single one. His tactics are simple and he is not a leader either. We have to hope Internazionale win the Champions League and Scudetto so that he will most likely resign and we can take him. If not we will have to stick it out with Pellegrini.

Overall this season has gone pretty well with all the big changes but I still can not believe that we have score over 100 goals and won 31 matches from 37 games and still not in first place. The losses to Barcelona and Bilbao have cost us dearly.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:18 am

barca was playing a great footbal,give the chance young players,almost all team is from their academy,simply they deserves winining la liga.
i hope that one day we will also have players from our academy and the coach who was our player.
respect for this kind of footbal philosophy
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:04 pm

Eli scored for Zaragossa today! They drew villarreal 3-3...Zaragossa stays in La Liga, so lets hope they want to keep Eliseu!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:31 am

Cash wrote:
Eli scored for Zaragossa today! They drew villarreal 3-3...Zaragossa stays in La Liga, so lets hope they want to keep Eliseu!

And maybe Carrizo as well! cheers
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:23 am

Bobbi wrote:
Cash wrote:

And maybe Carrizo as well! cheers

I highly doubt they would pay 10 mil for a keeper that has been on the bench ever since they realised his īperformance is not due to being nervous or new to the league, but rather a lack of quality. Eli, on the other hand, has been a fixed player for a long run of games now.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:45 pm

Barcelona deservedly won La Liga today with a blistering performance over Valladolid.

And Lionel Messi wins the Picchichi award!

VAMOS BARCA!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:51 am

yes they deserve,fantastic game,sonny playstation action in the second goal,
now they have the nr.two before rioma wich means 20 titles,congs for them
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Barcelona have signed David Villa for €40 million. Great signing for them. Long time coming.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:35 pm

and havig Fab on the way it's seems another bad season for Real Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:35 pm

I wonder if Torres is also in the mix...
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:04 pm

Taib wrote:
Barcelona have signed David Villa for €40 million. Great signing for them. Long time coming.

Superb signing indeed, guarantees goals. What now for Ibrahimovic I wonder.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:45 pm

Word is that they will probably offload Ibra to Arsenal as a bait for Fabregas. WIth Fabregass and Villa they will be simply unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:29 am

Jofo wrote:
Word is that they will probably offload Ibra to Arsenal as a bait for Fabregas. WIth Fabregass and Villa they will be simply unstoppable.

are they stoppable now ? :) Ibra started well and I think he just lacks luck, cause the few games I've seen he didn't get any chances to score
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:01 am

Roman_Eagle wrote:
Jofo wrote:

are they stoppable now ? :)

Well Inter stopped them, right Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Espaņa - Primera Division
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next