Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

España - Primera Division

Go down 
+28
valdanito_10
viper
Jofo
hamidsinisa
phantomm1976
Henrik
Bridge-Bhoy
Giolazio
Sile
usampa
Pax
lazio365
Laziale``
Secret_Samadhi
Broencoceleste
Roman_Eagle
Taib
CaptainLazio
Cash
Masquerade
Trequartista
Caxi
Bobbi
Uragano
zrc
pazke
Amir
Belgio
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

España - Primera Division - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:06 pm

Taib wrote:
Real Madrid have signed Raul Albiol.

Quality defender.

Now they need to add a left back, and a CM, maybe alonso. And then they will take some stoppoing.

If they hold onto Huntelaar, i believe this could be his year.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:
Taib wrote:
Real Madrid have signed Raul Albiol.

Quality defender.

Now they need to add a left back, and a CM, maybe alonso. And then they will take some stoppoing.

If they hold onto Huntelaar, i believe this could be his year.

I would want Maicon so Ramos can move to centreback. Villa does not seem to come either.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:41 pm

david vila prefere barca,some days before i read that he s saying that if he leave valencia he will join rafa benitez,also somewhere i read that valencia will keep him(they finished they economic crisses),i thought only we are afraid do dont lose our stars pirat
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:51 pm

phantomm1976 wrote:
david vila prefere barca,some days before i read that he s saying that if he leave valencia he will join rafa benitez,also somewhere i read that valencia will keep him(they finished they economic crisses),i thought only we are afraid do dont lose our stars pirat

Valencia are bunch of pricks. I hope they go bankrupt. First they put Villa on the market then they say Villa is not for sale. At the moment Barcelona are favourtites to sign him because Real Madrid pulled out because Valencia were just messing about. Real Madrid offered €24 million plus Negredo. That is €40 million. Valencia still refused.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:46 am

Well done to Valencia for standing up!

24 million Euros plus Negredo? I too would reject it. No disrespect to Negredo, he is a quality player with potential but that's still an average deal. For me 30 million plus Negredo seems more fair and would be tempted. If Perez can spend so much on Kaka and Ronaldo then surely another 40 million on Villa is nothing right?

If Valencia are to let go of players like Villa, Silva and Mata, I hope they milk the buyer for all their worth whether its Barca, Madrid or any English club. Its unfortunate when a club is bankrupt or will be and has to let go of their top players to cover debt. Reminds me of Lazio's dark times.

As for Villa, I don't think he will move - or if he does it will be towards the end of the mercato. He would fit in well at any team. I personally would really love to see him at Liverpool with Torres. What a partnership they would form at club level too. As for Barcelona - I'd assume someone like Eto'o would have to be sold first which is a shame as he is a terrific footballer and has brought so much to club over the years - but from what I read on several reports, on numerous occasions he has clashed with Guardiola this past season, and his ego gets the best of him at times.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:50 pm

Bobbi wrote:
Well done to Valencia for standing up!

24 million Euros plus Negredo? I too would reject it. No disrespect to Negredo, he is a quality player with potential but that's still an average deal. For me 30 million plus Negredo seems more fair and would be tempted. If Perez can spend so much on Kaka and Ronaldo then surely another 40 million on Villa is nothing right?

If Valencia are to let go of players like Villa, Silva and Mata, I hope they milk the buyer for all their worth whether its Barca, Madrid or any English club. Its unfortunate when a club is bankrupt or will be and has to let go of their top players to cover debt. Reminds me of Lazio's dark times.

As for Villa, I don't think he will move - or if he does it will be towards the end of the mercato. He would fit in well at any team. I personally would really love to see him at Liverpool with Torres. What a partnership they would form at club level too. As for Barcelona - I'd assume someone like Eto'o would have to be sold first which is a shame as he is a terrific footballer and has brought so much to club over the years - but from what I read on several reports, on numerous occasions he has clashed with Guardiola this past season, and his ego gets the best of him at times.

How the hell is it an average deal?!!! That is €40 million. An average deal?!!! Barcelona offered €40 million as well. So with your rules Valencia should reject that as well. Just because Real Madrid can spend so much on Kaka and Ronaldo does hold the precedent that they should spend exorbinate sums on every player. €40 million wouild go a long way to halp ease Valancias €450 million debt.

I hope Villa stays too. After his contract finishes he can leaves Valencia for nothing. Which Valancia can not afford to do.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:02 pm

In my opinion, Villa has been a cut above Kaka in the last 2 years so if Madrid value Kaka at 56million, I think Valencia should hold out for somewhere in the region of that.

If Negredo is worth 16million, why are they trying to land Villa? 24mil + Negredo for me, in comparison to other deals, is pitiful.

I understand Valencia need to sell but not to an archrival for relatively little.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:16 pm

Caxi wrote:
In my opinion, Villa has been a cut above Kaka in the last 2 years so if Madrid value Kaka at 56million, I think Valencia should hold out for somewhere in the region of that.

If Negredo is worth 16million, why are they trying to land Villa? 24mil + Negredo for me, in comparison to other deals, is pitiful.

I understand Valencia need to sell but not to an archrival for relatively little.

Real Madrid are not Valencias arch rival. Valencia are nowhere near Real Madrid. Real Madrid and Barcelona are miles ahead of the other Spanish teams.

Your opinion is stupid for many reasons. Kaka, Messi and Ronaldo are the best players in the world right now. They dominate individual awards such as Ballon D'Or and FIFA World Player of the Year. Villa has never even been in the top three. These players are priceless. They can command ridiculus amounts. For example if Kaka had left for Manchester City for £100 million would Villa command as much? Villa is a top striker but he is not on the same level as Ronaldo, Kaka and Messi. Kaka may have not performed as well as Villa but everyone knows Kaka is capeable of beings the worlds best. Villa never will be.

Negredo is not going to be starter at Real Madrid. Real Madrid has not room for Negredo. Villa would be a first choice striker at Real Madrid with maybe Ronaldo partnering him and Kaka behind. Raul could on the bench with Higuian. They are many options. Negredo would be bottom of the pecking order. Villa would be at the top or second top. Negredo would not get any games. Not even cameos.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:34 pm

You're evaluating Negredo at 16mil and Villa at 40mil. Villa is one of the top 3 strikers in world football, if not the best. His goal ratio is sick and at a Barca or a Madrid, he should be able to hit 30 goals + a season.

At present, Barca are a cut above the whole of Spain and I can't see how you can put Madrid in the same category as the Catalans. Barca are winning everything, Madrid are not and it's up to them to prove they are of that calibre next season.

Kaka was the world's best player in 2007. Since then, he has been poor. Milan collapsed partly due to an ageing team and partly to a spectacular laspe in form from Ricky. It's up to him to prove he is one of the world's best agan. He's only getting high in the Ballon D'Or because he's a former winner.

David Villa could easily win the Ballon D'Or. He has never played for a world beating team; that's been his only obstacle. That competition is judged on trophies and he hasn't won many locally. However, that could all change and considering Del Bosque values him more than Kaka or Ronaldo, I think Real could muster a bit more cash.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:52 pm

Caxi wrote:
You're evaluating Negredo at 16mil and Villa at 40mil. Villa is one of the top 3 strikers in world football, if not the best. His goal ratio is sick and at a Barca or a Madrid, he should be able to hit 30 goals + a season.

At present, Barca are a cut above the whole of Spain and I can't see how you can put Madrid in the same category as the Catalans. Barca are winning everything, Madrid are not and it's up to them to prove they are of that calibre next season.

Kaka was the world's best player in 2007. Since then, he has been poor. Milan collapsed partly due to an ageing team and partly to a spectacular laspe in form from Ricky. It's up to him to prove he is one of the world's best agan. He's only getting high in the Ballon D'Or because he's a former winner.

David Villa could easily win the Ballon D'Or. He has never played for a world beating team; that's been his only obstacle. That competition is judged on trophies and he hasn't won many locally. However, that could all change and considering Del Bosque values him more than Kaka or Ronaldo, I think Real could muster a bit more cash.

Of course I am because that is the price they are valued at by their clubs. Negredo is worth €16 million and Villa is worth €40 million because two clubs have bid that much.

Of course Villa goal ratio is great. That is why Real Madrid want to buy him. He would be a starter at Real Madrid. Negredo will not.

I can put Real Madrid in the same catogory because financially both clubs are a class apart from the others. Real Madrid and Barcelona are miles in front of them. Real Madrid are behind Barcelona at the moment results wise like the others but only Real Madrid can realistically challenge them for the title next season.

He has not been poor. He has been injured a lot and the arrival of ronaldinho comprimised his position. Kaka was Milans third highest scorer last season behind Inzaghi who scored one more an Pato who scored two more who are both strikers. Kaka also missed a lot of the season as well. Just because Kaka has not been on top form does not devalue him in anyway. Kaka is one the best players in the world. He is the same echelon as Ronaldo and Messi. Try to comprehend that and you will know why Kaka is worth more then Villa.

Whatever. Whether he can or not remains to be seen. Real Madrid will not muster more cash. Real Madrid have dropped their interest in Villa. That has changed to Karim Benzema. That leaves Barcelona or whoever in the front seat. If they pay more then what Real Madrid paid for Kaka then you would be justified but somehow I really doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:28 am

Valencia need money. They have other strikers. Obviously not as great as Villa but they do. The club needs to get as much as they can for him to ease the debt, which should be around 40 million Euros IMO.

If Barcelona offer me 40 million Euros for Villa, and Madrid offer me a pitiful 24 million plus Negredo, I'm pretty sure I would prefer to get the 40 million straight away.

By 'average' I mean how is 24 million going to help instead of 40? Negredo is worth around 10 - but that's a player, not cash straight away which the club needs. That's why I meant it as an average deal because really only Madrid are profiting from it and not Valencia. They need money. Not so much players.

For me, Villa is among the world's top strikers and rightfully deserves to be valued at around the 40 million mark.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:46 am

Benfica just purchased Javier Saviola from Real Madrid for 5 million.

Nice buy. Hope he rediscovers his form again. I've always been a big fan of 'El Conejo'!
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:41 pm

Barcelona on the verge of signing Keirisson from Palmeiras.

A Striker, who could be loaned to valencia as part of The Villa deal.

Mark my words, this man will take La Liga and Europe by storm and will make the World Cup Squad.

Cannot put into words just how exciting a player he is.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:38 pm

Bobbi wrote:
Valencia need money. They have other strikers. Obviously not as great as Villa but they do. The club needs to get as much as they can for him to ease the debt, which should be around 40 million Euros IMO.

If Barcelona offer me 40 million Euros for Villa, and Madrid offer me a pitiful 24 million plus Negredo, I'm pretty sure I would prefer to get the 40 million straight away.

By 'average' I mean how is 24 million going to help instead of 40? Negredo is worth around 10 - but that's a player, not cash straight away which the club needs. That's why I meant it as an average deal because really only Madrid are profiting from it and not Valencia. They need money. Not so much players.

For me, Villa is among the world's top strikers and rightfully deserves to be valued at around the 40 million mark.

Other then Villa and Mata who does Valencia have that is a good striker? Both will probably leave. Last season Negredo scored 19 goals. He would be a great replacement for Villa. Obviously not as good but would keep Valancia competitive since they will lose their best players soon.

It would help since they would not have to buy a replacement. Negredo is young and he would be a first choice striker. They do need players. They are going to lose their best players very soon and they need a team that can be competitive and get them in Europe.

Exactly, that is why Real Madrid offered a deal worth €40 million. It does not matter anyway. Valencia will rot.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:39 pm

It is official. Karim Benzema is a Real Madrid player!!!!

Awesomeness!!!

Official Lyonnais Web-site

Welcome Karim!
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:44 pm

Taib wrote:
It is official. Karim Benzema is a Real Madrid player!!!!

Awesomeness!!!

Official Lyonnais Web-site

Welcome Karim!

A Great buy, Man UTD will be devastated.

This surley spells the end for Hunterlaar, and clears the path fo Villa to Barca.
Back to top Go down
Broencoceleste
Forum Maister
Forum Maister
Broencoceleste

Number of posts : 1218
Country and city : Jakarta, Indonesia
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:28 pm

crazy transfer tactics by real madrid... either they're gonna win all or lose them all.... and that's a bit similar with "ALL IN" in a poker game!!

and i really don't think they're gonna stop here... villa could be their next target... or maicon... or whatever!! they're crazy dude!! España - Primera Division - Page 5 97756

anyway, i feel sorry for gonzalo higuain, a brightest madrid player in the last season.... too much competition at his position...

Last edited by Broencoceleste on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:30 pm

If Madrid push Higuain out of the team, then this just show's that they don't really know what there at.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:53 pm

Broencoceleste wrote:
crazy transfer tactics by real madrid... either they're gonna win all or lose them all.... and that's a bit similar with "ALL IN" in a poker game!!

and i really don't think they're gonna stop here... villa could be their next target... or maicon... or whatever!! they're crazy dude!! España - Primera Division - Page 5 97756

anyway, i feel sorry for gonzalo higuain, a brightest madrid player in the last season.... too much competition at his position...

I think Ribery is the next transfer target.

As for Higuain, he can start up front with Benzema with Kaka and Ronaldo suppourting from the wide areas.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:10 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/07/14/1381569/high-spirits-as-real-madrid-land-in-ireland

Los Galacticos have landed or are about to land in my second home where I spend 9 months of my year studying. Exciting times for the area and while I will not waste my time travelling down to hopefully catch a glimpse, maybe a few mates can grab some photos. Twisted Evil

I have seen what the hotel have had to provide for them and let's just say, big demands for big players. Of course, they're doing the works, bringing their own chef and they've asked for the hotel to arrange a specifically laid out gym for them to meet their requirements. They've also had to draft screening in to keep training sessions private.

Ronaldo and Benzema should make their debuts against Shamrock Rovers next week. I'm looking forward to this and hoping it will be televised. I know a few guys who are part of the Shams youth line-up and in all fairness, in terms of pure talent, some of these guys could maybe give Ronaldo a run for his money. Many of the Irish national squad come from this small area of Dublin. It is a footballing hotspot where only the hardest workers prevail.

Exciting times for my second home...
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:36 pm

Liverpool have confirmed on their web-site that they have agreed a fee for Xabi Alonso with Real Madrid. Mere formalities remain before he is a Real Madrid player. I think he will be a fantastic signing.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:07 pm

I agree. I think Madrid paid slightly over the odds again but he is an excellent player and just what they need.
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:14 pm

Not doubting his qualities, but he is definitley one of the most over-rated players about.

Non the less, He and Lass will perform well in the 4-2-3-1.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:02 am

his replacemnt(alonso)could be aquilani
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:25 am

La Liga up and running with Ibra getting off the mark for Barca tonight. Seems he failed to woo some critics though.

goal.com: Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 6 - Will be relieved to have scored but still looks a yard off the pace. His lazy pass lead to Bojan getting injured.

Don't ever recall goal.com giving a goalscorer a rating of "6" before. Neither do I recall anyone trying to justify a player rating by saying his pass lead to a teammate being injured. What?

Solid start from Zlatan and I genuinely hope he wins over his doubters, some of whom are a joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

España - Primera Division
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next