Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Espaņa - Primera Division

Go down 
+28
valdanito_10
viper
Jofo
hamidsinisa
phantomm1976
Henrik
Bridge-Bhoy
Giolazio
Sile
usampa
Pax
lazio365
Laziale``
Secret_Samadhi
Broencoceleste
Roman_Eagle
Taib
CaptainLazio
Cash
Masquerade
Trequartista
Caxi
Bobbi
Uragano
zrc
pazke
Amir
Belgio
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Real need to spend another 300 mil euros to catch on Barca :) cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:00 pm

even in the first half was clear that barca missed ibra,and after geting into the game he scored the briliant goal,did somebody stil think that ibra can not adapted well in barca Wink
real was better than last year,they trying whith the conta attacts,game of the carrier for puyol.
it was little bit funy to watch real players running(like the police when want to catch somebody)and trying to get the ball from messi or iniesta(3,sometimes 4 players).
the footbal is not just the money(real can spend more and more)but barca is spanish lazio for them bounce
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:11 pm

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:
Full Time: Barcelona 1-0 Real Madrid

Ibra with a wondeful volley to score the winner just 5 minutes after coming on.

Barca = Immense
Real = A lot of work to do

Finally. Today i witnessed the best ever performance I have ever seen in any game from a defender, Carlos Puyol. Cant put into words just how unbelievable he was today.

Don't exaggerate. Real Madrid are two points off the top and already have played the two hardest fixtures the away trips to the Camp Nou and Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan. Madrid had chances and if they had took any of them the game would have been a lot different. In the first half Madrid were the better team. Ronaldo should have scored when Kaka played him in from the left but Valdes saved. Before Barcelona scored Real Madrid looked more like scoring. Barcelona had Puyol to thank and he had a blinder. Also don't forget that Real Madrid team is basically a new team. They still need time to gel. If you actually look back Cassillas did not have many saves to make. It was always going to be a a very difficult job to beat Barcelona or out play them in the Camp Nou but one thing is for sure. Real Madrid did better then some recent big club travellers such a Chelsea and Manchester United who just put eleven men behind the ball. Internazionale? Well, I do not need to explain that one.
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:41 pm

Taib wrote:
Bridge-Bhoy wrote:

Barca = Immense

Finally. Today i witnessed the best ever performance I have ever seen in any game from a defender, Carlos Puyol. Cant put into words just how unbelievable he was today.

Don't exaggerate. Real Madrid are two points off the top and already have played the two hardest fixtures the away trips to the Camp Nou and Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan. Madrid had chances and if they had took any of them the game would have been a lot different. In the first half Madrid were the better team. Ronaldo should have scored when Kaka played him in from the left but Valdes saved. Before Barcelona scored Real Madrid looked more like scoring. Barcelona had Puyol to thank and he had a blinder. Also don't forget that Real Madrid team is basically a new team. They still need time to gel. If you actually look back Cassillas did not have many saves to make. It was always going to be a a very difficult job to beat Barcelona or out play them in the Camp Nou but one thing is for sure. Real Madrid did better then some recent big club travellers such a Chelsea and Manchester United who just put eleven men behind the ball. Internazionale? Well, I do not need to explain that one.

Here we go again.

Taib go join a Real forum!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:14 am

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:

Here we go again.

Agree.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:35 am

Real are soulless. They are bunch of Hollywood celebs who care more about money and how they look on field then the accrual game. I always hated them.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:26 pm

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:
Taib wrote:
Bridge-Bhoy wrote:

Barca = Immense

Here we go again.

Already have.

Read your rubbish post again and tell me how Real have had to work really hard to win games agianst Almeria and Marseille which they won easily then maybe I would shut up...maybe.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:31 pm

Jofo wrote:
Real are soulless. They are bunch of Hollywood celebs who care more about money and how they look on field then the accrual game. I always hated them.

That is actually a new one. Care more about money then actual game? How they look on the field? You mean like how Zidane tries to look like a monk with his bald patch? Real Madrid have more trophies in the last decade then most clubs in their entire history and had one of the greatest teams in the early 2000s. Hardly not caring about the actual game unless you could define that for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:08 pm

Taib its getting past ridicolous now. You claim they won easily againt Almeria?

Lets try, they were loosing until the 73rd minute at home, needed a pathetic penalty call from the ref after a dive from Ronaldo to win them the game on the 82nd after missing the penalty, scoring the rebound via flop of the century Benzema.

That is not an easy victory. And do go into your original CL post. Definitley the best in the group? I think AC taught them a lesson or two.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:10 pm

FAG Twisted Evil
Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 Ronaldo-crying
Back to top Go down
viper
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
viper

Number of posts : 473
Country and city : Macedonia,Stip

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:56 pm

hey hey slow down Barca fans Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 694285

Forza Real Madrid Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 2483 Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 2483 Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 2483 Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 2483

Barca ?!?! what a losers Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 694285
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:54 pm

I'm really curious what Taib has to say about Alcorcon? :)
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Roman_Eagle wrote:
I'm really curious what Taib has to say about Alcorcon? :)

LOL! Yep, that was embaressing and the less said the better really. I would rather talk about Valencia and to be more precise, us going over to the Mestella and winning 3-2. Great performances from Higuain, a player I have always likes since he was at River Plate. Matured so well. Great to see. Two good goals and really looks like a top player now. Garay also was good. I do not think Pepe will be missed too much. Looking forward to the Champions League draw. Onwards and upwards!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:51 am

Seems as though Valencia have signed Alejandro Dominguez from Rubin Kazan on a free transfer. If reports are to be believed, then they have captured a very classy player with an eye for goal. Really looking forward to seeing this guy in La Liga. He's had a good UCL tournament for the Russians with many good performances, and some goals and assists.

Could form a terrific partnership with David Villa at the Mestalla!
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:10 am

I agree Bobbi. Very classy player.

Although, Valencia play 4-2-3-1. With Silva, Mata & Pablo behind Villa. These 4 have been sensational, so he may have a job on his hand to get into the team.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:30 am

Bobbi wrote:
Seems as though Valencia have signed Alejandro Dominguez from Rubin Kazan on a free transfer. If reports are to be believed, then they have captured a very classy player with an eye for goal. Really looking forward to seeing this guy in La Liga. He's had a good UCL tournament for the Russians with many good performances, and some goals and assists.

Could form a terrific partnership with David Villa at the Mestalla!

Dominguez has played a big part in Rubin's successive defense to the title in Russia, no doubt it's a good addition to Valencia
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:38 am

Bridge-Bhoy wrote:
I agree Bobbi. Very classy player.

Although, Valencia play 4-2-3-1. With Silva, Mata & Pablo behind Villa. These 4 have been sensational, so he may have a job on his hand to get into the team.

Yeah that's true BB..... but surely Emery can work something out. Even if he's just a player on the bench who comes on towards the end, he will still be very handy to have in the team. Hope he does well.
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:08 am

Tenerife 0-5 Barcelona

Messi played an amazing game. Hatrick and a wonderful assist.

Bojan played a great game with 2 assists in a rare start.

Iniesta's work for the 3rd goal was amazing.

Hats of to Tenerife though, made some wonderful chances and truley owned the first half an hour.

P.S Henry you are destroying the team. Please leave ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:08 am

Agree BB. Barca had a great match (at least for a majority of it). Fantastic hat trick by Messi and great to see my favourite footballer Puyol score one as well. He's a brilliant player and captain always leading by example. Bojan also played very well I thought and made some nice assists. Marquez got pretty owned however.

As for Henry, I'm still not too sure whether Barcelona should sell him or not. He has the class no doubt, but his current form is below par. I do think he can turn it around - but if by the end of the season he hasn't produced then I agree, he should be sold come summer 2010. The swap deal involving Robinho seems to have quietened down.....
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Henry is stil a good footballer, but in comparison to last year, he is at about 25% of that form at best.

Pedro is the ready made replacement for him. Robinho should be avoided at all costs.

If Barca want a new signing to replace him, it has to be Luis Suarez for me.

Jeffren is also a good player with a lot of potential.

Puyol had a good game, the master of consistency.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:43 am

Yeah I agree about Henry.

I also prefer Pedro over Robinho. Although I've never like Robinho, he is a classy player no doubt. But he also seems the type that can cause trouble in the dressing room when he doesn't get to play enough and obviously no team wants that. I don't want to see him at Barcelona; I was just wondering what happened with those talks. Wink

Luis Suarez would be a fantastic signing. I also think he'd fit in well at Barca.

Btw BB, do you know what is happening with some of Barcelona's youth players contracts which expire in June? The other day I read on Goal that some players contracts will expire soon (namely Alcantara, Jonathan, Assulin and one more who I can't remember right now) and if they aren't renewed, then other clubs will quickly step in.
Back to top Go down
valdanito_10
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 783
Country and city : dominican republic, santo domingo
Laziale since : 1997
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:17 am

Pedro is a great player already and will only continue to grow.

Incredible how many players from their first team barca have raised.
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:28 pm

what a great defense and great spirit of athletico bilbao(1-0 from begining and they defend the results)
what a second half of barca(messi scores his 100 than 101 goal with barca)
Back to top Go down
pazke
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
pazke

Number of posts : 2192
Country and city : Belgio
Laziale since : 1989

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:33 pm

phantomm1976 wrote:
what a great defense and great spirit of athletico bilbao(1-0 from begining and they defend the results)
... always liked that team... just the battling spirit and tradition of homegrown players make 'em special... Aupa Athletic ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:45 pm

I dont watch la liga very often, and when I do it is usually Real or Barca on the menu. Tonight I have been watching Valencia, and I must say I am super impressed by Evere Banega, a player I had heard so much about when he first joined Valencia a few seasons ago, but that also had a hard time adapting to the game. Today he looks like a superstar in the making. What a midfielder. A player like him is exactly what would suit our midfield...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Espaņa - Primera Division
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next