Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Espaņa - Primera Division

Go down 
+28
valdanito_10
viper
Jofo
hamidsinisa
phantomm1976
Henrik
Bridge-Bhoy
Giolazio
Sile
usampa
Pax
lazio365
Laziale``
Secret_Samadhi
Broencoceleste
Roman_Eagle
Taib
CaptainLazio
Cash
Masquerade
Trequartista
Caxi
Bobbi
Uragano
zrc
pazke
Amir
Belgio
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:32 pm

The only thing surprising about the whole incident is that none of the Getafe players confronted Pepe, they let him go away.
What kind of a fucked up teammate allows the opposition player to kick your player on the ground and let's him waltz away?!!

Pepe is considering retirement from football. That might be a bit drastic but he's career will forever be marred with this incident. He can aswell take his hefty earnings and open some restaurant somewhere,
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:42 pm

Sile wrote:
The only thing surprising about the whole incident is that none of the Getafe players confronted Pepe, they let him go away.
What kind of a fucked up teammate allows the opposition player to kick your player on the ground and let's him waltz away?!!

Pepe is considering retirement from football. That might be a bit drastic but he's career will forever be marred with this incident. He can aswell take his hefty earnings and open some restaurant somewhere,

They were complaining to the referee.

Pepe is a big guy. He could knock the Getafe players out. He was psycho.

Pepe can go away. He has all the ingredients to be a top defender but he makes stupid errors that gift the opposition goals. In my opinion like Adriano, his confidence has been shattered to smithereens because he can not handle the pressure of winning at a big club.
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

Number of posts : 2665
Country and city : Glasgow, Scozia
Laziale since : 1990
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:49 am

I hate Pepe, what a piece of sh*t!

If I saw someone do that to my teammate, I would have been done for signing my name on the back of his head with my studs. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:49 am

I agree Gio. I have always disliked him. Another over rated Madrid player and a top class prick.

Fully deserves the 10 match ban. Should have been fined as well.
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Secret_Samadhi

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:15 am

I know Real and Lazio fans should be friends, but I hate Real so much, it almost like the merde.....Piece of sh! t everyone at the club, behave like they are all that, but can't stand the fact that Barca will allways be so much class than them. And I don't feel sorry for Pepe, that peace of smelling ass should quit football and spend his money on some resourang or something. I'm little drunk right now, but a drunk man allways tells the truth. Very Happy

Real merde bounce
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:57 am

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
I know Real and Lazio fans should be friends, but I hate Real so much, it almost like the merde.....Piece of sh! t everyone at the club, behave like they are all that, but can't stand the fact that Barca will allways be so much class than them. And I don't feel sorry for Pepe, that peace of smelling ass should quit football and spend his money on some resourang or something. I'm little drunk right now, but a drunk man allways tells the truth. Very Happy

Real merde bounce

Fully agree with you mate! Very Happy

Vamos Barca!

Only Casillas and Raul are class and get my respect!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:31 pm

Anyone watching the Super Classico?
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:56 pm

6-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VAMOS BARCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really enjoyed that match. Mierda were so owned and lucky it wasn't more. I loved every second.

Pique got the final goal which is Barca's 100th for the La Liga season! HAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 436799 Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 750579 Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 814638 Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 694710 Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 539430
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:35 am

Che Barca!!!!

Ay caramba!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:57 am

Valencia gave Madrid another thumping. Fully enjoyed the match.
Well done to Unai Emery and team. They have had a very impressive season which is great to see!
Back to top Go down
Trequartista
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 586
Country and city : Los Angeles
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:39 pm

indeed, so good to see los che bounce back this season
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Congratulations to Barcelona for winning the Copa del Rey!

Well done. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Giolazio
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Giolazio

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:48 am

Forca Barca, congrats on La Liga. That must hurt in Madrid but the best team by far won.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:55 am

VAMOS BARCA!!!!!

A well deserved league triumph. By far the best side in Spain, and in Europe this season.

Unbelievable work by Pep Guardiola in his first ever season as a coach.

Congratulations to the La Liga 2008/09 winners!
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:04 am

Real Betis are relegated. Its a real shame. A club with so much history and who have always have a pretty good squad just haven't been able to get it right in the last few seasons, and this season was even worse. Sort of like the unbelievable Real Zaragoza relegation last season.

Hopefully they keep some of their top players and return to La Liga as soon as possible - although it will be hard to keep such quality players as Ricardo, Nelson, Ricardo Oliveira, Odonkor, Juanito, Sergio Garcia, Rivas, Vega, Capi, Pavone, Emana, Juanma, Gonzalez, etc. at the club, and most of them will have to be sold to raise funds.

A real, real shame. Their fans are one of the best, from what I have read over the years.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

Number of posts : 416
Country and city : England, Sussex
Laziale since : 1993
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:20 am

Bobbi wrote:
Real Betis are relegated.

Ouch, one of my mates supports both Betis and Newcastle, hes English with Spanish origin so i let him off for supporting more than 1 club. This seasons got to suck for him.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:31 am

Sad to see them go. There are few big teams in Spain but I guess they have to be considered one of the bigger sides; they've always had good teams, good attendances.

In fact, they have one league title too at a stage when they were managed by an Irishman cheers
Back to top Go down
Bridge-Bhoy
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Bridge-Bhoy

Number of posts : 931
Country and city : Northern Ireland
Laziale since : 2002
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:59 pm

A shame to see such a prestigous team go down, just ask Celta Vigo and Real Sociedad how hard it is to get back up.

They need Lopera to resign as president, he's running the club into the ground.

On a brighter note, Tenerife only need one win from the last 3 game's to get promoted.

Im heading to Tenerife in September, so i can catch a La Liga Game while im there i hope.
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:16 am

Its official: Kaka joins Real Madrid. Sad news for Italian football.
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:19 am

Cash wrote:
Its official: Kaka joins Real Madrid. Sad news for Italian football.

on the face of it yes, but it depends what they do with the money. If they do what Juve did after they sold Zidane, Milan fans may have something to cheer about in the end.
Back to top Go down
Secret_Samadhi
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Secret_Samadhi

Number of posts : 502
Country and city : Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sweden
Laziale since : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:13 pm

Dzeko is linked with Milan. I belive they need to get ride of some old players, like Pirlo or Seedorf, but it is Milan, I wouldn't be surprised if they buy young guns like Ravanelli, Savicevic or relounch Tassotti playing career Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lazio365
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli
lazio365

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:02 pm

Secret_Samadhi wrote:
Dzeko is linked with Milan. I belive they need to get ride of some old players, like Pirlo or Seedorf, but it is Milan, I wouldn't be surprised if they buy young guns like Ravanelli, Savicevic or relounch Tassotti playing career Very Happy

They should keep Pirlo but Seedorf should make way. They really have few excuses now, 67 million euros for Kaka + the Gourcuff fee should allow them to re-invigorate the squad. But your right their recent track record doesnt inspire confidence from their fans perspective.
Back to top Go down
Henrik
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
Henrik

Number of posts : 576
Country and city : Sweden, Norrköping
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:31 pm

Secret_Samadhi wrote:

Dzeko is a player I like very much (maybe my Bosnian friends have affected me haha), really would enjoy to see him in Serie A. As long as he doesn't score against us Wink
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:48 pm

Next in line: David Villa will soon sign for Real Madrid.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Real Madrid have signed Raul Albiol.

Quality defender.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espaņa - Primera Division   Espaņa - Primera Division - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Espaņa - Primera Division
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next