Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

España - Primera Division

Go down 
+28
valdanito_10
viper
Jofo
hamidsinisa
phantomm1976
Henrik
Bridge-Bhoy
Giolazio
Sile
usampa
Pax
lazio365
Laziale``
Secret_Samadhi
Broencoceleste
Roman_Eagle
Taib
CaptainLazio
Cash
Masquerade
Trequartista
Caxi
Bobbi
Uragano
zrc
pazke
Amir
Belgio
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Nickx13
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 215
Country and city : Belgio, Anversa.
Registration date : 2009-07-23

España - Primera Division - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Manchester City also wants to talk with Ibrahimovich, and I think they could pay more than Arsenal.

Chelsea wants to do an offer to Liverpool (almost €50 million) for Fernando Torres.

Henry's probably going to New York.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo
Laziale since : 1998
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:52 pm

just read that arsenal raised the prize on Fab to 60mil and Barca offered 70mil for Torres. If they get those two I suggest to crown them Champion of Spain again and leave the other clubs playing for the other places
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

Number of posts : 2371
Country and city : Auckland NZ
Laziale since : 1999
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:17 pm

David Villa is a brilliant signing for Barcelona. Hope he does well there.

I also hope to see Ibrahimovic leave as soon as possible. I never wanted to see him at Barca, and especially at Eto'o's expense hurts even more. Don't know how interested he is on going to Arsenal though. City and Juventus are also said to be keen.

As for Torres I hope he stays at Liverpool. I really want to see them do well this coming season and he is instrumental in order for that to happen. If he is to leave I don't see why Barca would need him now after securing Villa. He said he'd never play for Madrid, and no other Spanish side can afford him (I don't think). If he does leave it'll probably be to another English side.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

Number of posts : 361
Country and city : UK
Laziale since : 1996
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Maybe Ibrahimovic will play alongside Villa and Messi. Pedro could be dropped in favour of Villa. Villa does come in from the left a lot. Arsenal can not afford Ibrahimovic either and no way could Arsenal afford his wages. He gets paid more then double what the highest paid player at the club was getting last season.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Internazionale have confirmed in a note on their web-site that they have reached an agreement with Real Madrid to let Jose Mourinho leave his contract and take up the position at Real Madrid.

Link

Finally, Real Madrid can begin their mercato.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

Number of posts : 2737
Country and city : Croatia,Zagreb
Laziale since : '96
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Taib wrote:
Internazionale have confirmed in a note on their web-site that they have reached an agreement with Real Madrid to let Jose Mourinho leave his contract and take up the position at Real Madrid.

Link

And since Mourinho was a big fan of Kolarov that adds further optimism that they could shell out a fuckload of money for him. Fingers crossed. And no, we don't want Drenthe.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Sile wrote:
Taib wrote:

Link

And since Mourinho was a big fan of Kolarov that adds further optimism that they could shell out a fuckload of money for him. Fingers crossed. And no, we don't want Drenthe.

Yeah, the leftback position is really weak at Real Madrid so I expect leftback to be signed. Cole was mentioned but I do not think it will happen and that leaves Kolarov. An offer for Kolarov of €15 million to €18 million was mentioned in the Spanish press but they are unreliable. I think it will happen though. Sooner the better for both clubs.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:49 pm

You follow Real more closely than i do, what will happen with Raul? And what will be Guti's new role?
Back to top Go down
Cash
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Cash

Number of posts : 2163
Country and city : Sthlm Sweden
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:36 am

A very reliable source (in this specific case) told me Mou has asked about possibilities of bringing in Ibra. The Real people have adviced to not do it because of potential tensions amongst both Real and Barca fans (the stupid fuck kissed the Barcelona shirt and told everyone that Barca was his dream bla bla bla) but Mou wants a better reason for not trying to lure him over...I always thought Real would have been a better option for Ibra, but I guess after the Figo transfer both clubs are reluctant to do such a deal.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:59 am

As a Barcelona fan I couldn't care less where Ibra went to, although preferably not Madrid, but I wouldn't be distraught if he did go there either. I never wanted to see him there, and especially at Eto'o's cost No

I want him to leave ASAP but at the same time I know he has the potential to turn it around in his second season at the club so I would be tempted to keep him at Barca for the following season and after that decide whether he should stay or go. However, now that Villa has arrived I don't know how Guardiola will form his attacking lineup.....
Back to top Go down
phantomm1976
Curva Nord
Curva Nord

Number of posts : 841
Country and city : kosova
Laziale since : 1992
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:39 am

laporta dont think about selling ibra,he also think that he had a very good season(his first season and he is adapting well).
i m also think that ibra was the best barca player(in la liga during first 12 games),and he is trying to play the role of target men(wich he didnt play before,he need freedom,and if pedro or bojan deserve i think that will be good to give him,than we can make an objective judge).
bringing vila who will probably be the target men of barca i think that if he stays he will have the chance to play his favorite position(near the target man with the more ball possesion).
and in the end,i think that real will destroy him(like a lot of good players before,it will be his ending no matter that mou is real coach now)
but another time we will watch the fight of only two teams in la liga(the only bad point of this league)
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:47 pm

Cash wrote:
A very reliable source (in this specific case) told me Mou has asked about possibilities of bringing in Ibra. The Real people have adviced to not do it because of potential tensions amongst both Real and Barca fans (the stupid fuck kissed the Barcelona shirt and told everyone that Barca was his dream bla bla bla) but Mou wants a better reason for not trying to lure him over...I always thought Real would have been a better option for Ibra, but I guess after the Figo transfer both clubs are reluctant to do such a deal.

What source was that? That is the first I have heard of it. I hope honestly that is not true. I do not want to see Ibrahimovic at Real Madrid.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:48 pm

Sile wrote:
You follow Real more closely than i do, what will happen with Raul? And what will be Guti's new role?

I think Raul will be bench player and Guti will leave.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:02 am

Seems like Valencia have signed Roberto Soldado from Getafe. Sweet buy. Hope they can hold onto Silva and Mata.
Back to top Go down
Caxi
Son of Maestrelli
Son of Maestrelli
Caxi

Number of posts : 3884
Country and city : Ireland
Laziale since : 1995

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:49 am

Di Maria to Real - 25mil.

The Mourinho revolution has begun.
Back to top Go down
Sile
LFever Team Member
LFever Team Member
Sile

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:23 am

Some arab dude bought Malaga for 36 mill, funny nobody here gives a sh1t either tongue

I predict a fail.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:37 am

The Arab dude bought Malaga a few weeks ago I think? Seems like a long shot and a likely fail but I'm not too convinced. I think he could bring Malaga some success, and in time maybe even challenge for Europa League qualification. It depends how much he is willing to invest, but it would be nice to see more competition in Spain.
Back to top Go down
martinese
Curva Nord
Curva Nord
martinese

Number of posts : 784
Country and city : Bulgaria, Sofia

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:48 am

And now their new coach is Jesualdo Ferreira (the former Porto coach) and I think if they invest some money in new players they can make a good team which won't fight to stay in La Liga but will fight to be in the top 10.
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:55 pm

Di Maria has been bought for the left midfield side which he will do really well knowing his form from Benfica.

Real Madrid has now given up on Kolarov for the time being and is going for Fabio Coentrao from Benfica which is fantastic news. I hope Real Madrid sign him instead of Kolarov because he is better then Kolarov and with the added benefit of not taking up a non EU place. Then the left side will be complete.

We then need a centrel midfield partner for Alonso and probably Maicon but if Maicon does not arrive it does not matter too much since Ramos is a fantastic right back anyway.

So, just a leftback preferably Coentrao and a centrel midfielder left.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Roman_Eagle

Number of posts : 2234
Country and city : Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:06 pm

saw some argie games..not impressed at all from Di Maria
Back to top Go down
Taib
Curva Maestrelli
Curva Maestrelli

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Real Madrid signed Pedro Leon a long time and just recently signed Sami Khedira. One of the Diarra's has to go now.
Back to top Go down
Bobbi
Lazio Eagle
Lazio Eagle
Bobbi

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:53 am

Mallorca’s Appeal Against Europa League Expulsion Dismissed

Mallorca will not compete in the 2010-11 Europa League as their appeal against their suspension from European competition has been dismissed by UEFA, who crucially revoked the required licence from the Spanish club on July 22.

Having finished fifth in la Primera Division last term, los Barralets should have expected to be involved in Europe’s second tier continental competition, but UEFA's Control and Disciplinary Body decided that the Balearic club did not meet the conditions to earn a licence. Shocked by this decision, Mallorca appealed, but their cries fell on deaf ears.

UEFA’s official website stated on Friday afternoon: “The UEFA Appeals Body has today dismissed the appeal lodged by the Spanish club RCD Mallorca and upheld the UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body's decision not to admit the Spanish club to the UEFA club competitions for the 2010-11 season.

“Among the expert reviews on which the decision of the UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body was based, the conclusion of the Club Financial Control (CFC) Panel was of particular importance.

“At its meeting on July 14, 2010, the CFC Panel unanimously concluded that the licence had not been correctly awarded to RCD Mallorca and that the club did not sufficiently fulfil its financial obligations.”

Mallorca do have one further avenue of appeal remaining as they could go to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).

http://www.goal.com/en/news/166/europa-league/2010/07/30/2048906/mallorcas-appeal-against-europa-league-expulsion-dismissed

************************************************************************************

Still can't believe this. What a joke by UEFA. Very, very harsh on Mallorca and their fans. No

UEFA and Platini are always ranting on about not allowing clubs with debt to play in European competitions, but are now disallowing Mallorca from playing because they don't have enough money. Disgraceful. What a corrupt association. Last I read clubs like United were in massive debt yet UEFA still allowed them to play in the CL.

How is keeping Mallorca out of the Europe League going to help their financial issues? I love it when an outsider makes it into Europe. Like a fairytale and such joy for the club's fans. The Islanders have one last chance to appeal the decision to the CAS but the chances of that Court overturning UEFA's decision are pretty non-existent IMO.
Back to top Go down
Jofo
Forum Maister
Forum Maister

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:04 pm

We are living in pretty corrupted world my friend. Long live capitalism cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: España - Primera Division   España - Primera Division - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

España - Primera Division
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10